Sunday, April 29, 2012

Meet Lily


So last night I had not one, but two cats delivered to my door. I will introduce you to the smallest one first. 

Last night I was trawling through the local buy and sell pages on facebook when a cute little face jumped out at me. The ad was for 3 little kittens, one of them was this fluffy ball of prettiness. Now I am not at all a cat person. In fact, I've always kind of disliked cats, but there was something about this cat that made me go "naawwwww" and say "I will take her!" to the owners. We called her Lily. 


Elijah has really taken a shine to Miss Lily and has taken to carrying her everywhere like she's a stuffed toy. Lucky for him, Miss Lily is very placid and takes his manhandling quite well. I have a feeling they are going to grow up to be very close. 


She has spent all day in my face while I've been trying to study. It annoyed me at first because she was walking on the keyboard pressing buttons and sitting in the way, but look at this face! How could you be mad with that fluffy cuteness? So I gave her some loving and then passed her onto Elijah. 


Here they are watching Dinosaur Train. I'm pretty certain she was sitting here waiting for the right moment to make a run for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment